The Livingston HOA is a not-for-profit company, which is incorporated and professionally operated, managed, and maintained. The Livingston HOA will be responsible for the operations and maintenance of community assets, such as: entry features, amenities, and the Livingston HOA facility & park for the lasting enjoyment of its membership.
In addition to promoting healthy living and enhanced quality of life, your HOA creates opportunities to meet your neighbours and develop connections. Social, educational, and recreational programming, events, and activities will inspire social engagement and lead to increased community spirit.
There will be more to your HOA:
- Professionally managed facilities and amenities for enjoyment by all ages and interests
- Programming and events with exclusive pricing for residents
- Employment and volunteer opportunities right in your community create an increased sense of belonging
- Contributes to pride of ownership for residents
- Facility rental opportunities for your private events
- Year round landscaping and maintenance at key locations throughout the community
- Central contact point for community related questions
- Enhanced gathering spaces
- Community intranets to connect with your neighbours
The HOA facility is a 35,000 ft2 facility, thoughtfully designed to provide you the best experience. It includes the following:
- Banquet Facility
- Community Kitchen
- Meeting & Multiuse Rooms
- Skate Change Area
- Gathering Spaces
- Day Care Space
- Café Space
The 6 acre HOA park will be a place for residents to connect, play, and explore.
- Skating rinks (leisure and hockey)
- Water Spray Park
- Tennis Courts
- Enhanced Gathering Spaces
- Ping Pong Tables
- Play Elements Throughout
Yes, you will need to bring your membership card with you to gain access to the facility and park. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your membership card. Each member of your family, age 12 & up, (living at your home in Livingston) will be eligible to obtain a card.
Yes! The Livingston HOA wants to hear from you. Please share all your ideas with us at email@example.com.
Also, watch your email inbox for a survey coming soon.
There will be several exciting employment and volunteer opportunities. Check out the Join Our Team Page.
All fee information can be found on the Membership Information page.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 587-391-6239
The Livingston Ambassadors at the HUB can also help you out, swing by the HUB anytime Monday – Sunday 9am – 9pm.
Fun Community Facts
250 acres of open space, as well as parks, prairies, the Greenway trail systems and wetland ponds, Livingston pairs the best of urban life with the serenity of the natural world
20 acres of environmental reserve – the size of 15 football fields
Livingston will be 1268 acres – equivalent to 1/3 the size of Okotoks
All homes will be built with sprinklers
Future CTrain Green Line