Facility & Park
- NEW Members’ children between the ages of 10-17 years of age and up are now issued membership cards.
- Adult members are permitted up to 5 guests per household per day.
- Members’ children 10-17 years of age are permitted up to 2 guest per day, that are their age or older if they have their own membership card and a signed code of conduct form.
- Adult members may sign in up to 25 guests using a Park Guest lists are for park use only. The Park Guest List must be submitted to the main office one week prior to event for approval. Members are permitted to submit 1 Park Guest List per day per household (maximum of 3 per year).
- If you are also renting a room, the guest list portion of your day must occur directly after your room rental ends. A guest list still has to be submitted at least one week in advance and it is not guaranteed until you receive confirmation from LHOA staff.
- Please email email@example.com to obtain the guest list form.