Facility & Park
- NEW Members’ children between the ages of 10-17 years of age and up are now issued membership cards.
- Adult members are permitted up to 5 guests per household per day.
- Members’ children 10-17 years of age are permitted up to 2 guest.
- Adult members may sign in up to 25 guests using a Park Guest lists are for park use only. The Park Guest List must be submitted to the main office one week prior to event for approval. Members are permitted to submit 1 Park Guest Lis per day per household (maximum of 3 per year).
- If you are also renting a room, the guest list portion of your day must occur directly after your room rental ends. A guest list still has to be submitted at least one week in advance and it is not guaranteed until you receive confirmation from LHOA staff.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the guest list form.
Gymnasium Schedule August 9th – 14th
The schedule is subject to change without notice
During registered programing, there will be no open gym. Open gym will resume per the current schedule
Please note* We have gotten feedback about our open gym time so we are trying something new. We are doing non-netted time, where we will not be setting up nets of any kind during this time but you are more then welcome to come play. We also have netted times where we will set up nets upon request. If you have constructive feedback about these schedule changes please respectfully email email@example.com
Skate Park – NOW OPEN
Helmets and closed toed shoes are strongly recommended. Wavier must be signed prior to using the park:
Please note that the Skate Park will be closed due to bad weather.